An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior/Supervising Social Worker covering a case load over Staffordshire area.
This role is a full-time & permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Supervising Social Worker preferably within the private sector. This position is also hybrid working.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Annual leave of 30 days + 8 public holidays (ability to purchase more)
- Flexible working week
- Car Allowance £2,000 or Company Car
- Contributory pension
- Medical Cash Plan
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Stoke, Staffordshire
Salary Scale: £30,000 - £39,700 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation