Back to jobs
Senior Service Manager - Mental Health
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced multi-site Manager in supported living? Are you looking to work for a leading specialist mental health care provider? Apply here!
I am looking for a Service Manager to manage a specialist supported living service for adults with mental health conditions including bipolar, schizophrenia, depression and alcohol and substance misuse based in Barnet.
The Service Manager will be managing a large 48 bed supported living service and will be instrumental in the safe and effective running of the service, line managing a large staff team, regulatory compliance and positive outcomes.
What's on offer:
- Basic salary of £55,000 rising to £60,000 after a successful probation period
- Great pension, life insurance and corporate benefits, including company phone and laptop.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and support.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Prior managerial experience in mental health and supported accommodation
- Driver with vehicle
- Positive and influential leadership style
If you are looking for a fantastic new role, apply here!