Work for a provider that specialises in the individualised support of children and young people with learning disabilities, based in Oxford. Starting salary of £22,000 - £28,000 plus £70 per sleep in
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- 28 days annual leave
- Healthcare plan
- Bonus scheme
- Flly funded training & Development
- Free continuous counselling support
- Help with communiting costs
- A level 3 Residential Childcare Diploma or willingness to complete this
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- Social care experience with challenging behaviours at senior level in either Adult or Children's social care
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a RCW or RSW
- Team Leadership
- Risk Assessments and care plan updates
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 plus £70 per sleep in
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on similar roles.