This is a Senior Support role, caring for children for an Ofsted Rated 'OUTSTANDING' provider that specialises in the support of young people, based in Kingston, Greater London. Starting salary of £28,565.60.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Flexible Working hours
- 28 days annual leave
- Healthcare plan
- Bonus scheme
- Flly funded training & Development
- Free continuous counselling support
- Help with communiting costs
- A level 3 Residential Childcare Diploma or willingness to complete this
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- Social care experience with challenging behaviours at senior level in either Adult or Children's social care
- Personal Care
- Experience with and a passion for working with children and young people
- Team Leadership
- Risk Assessments and care plan updates
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please send your CV email@example.com for more information on similar roles.