Are you a senior who is passionate about supporting children to change their lives positively? Do you want a full-time and permanent role offering stability, career progression and a guaranteed income for a charity who specialises in providing therapeutic care to young people from trauma? Apply Here!
As a senior you will provide support to children with a charitable trust who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment. This is a life-changing and rewarding career path in their which provide you with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
You will need:
- A Level 3
- Commitment and resilience
- Being a role model
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Excellent team player
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Benefits for the Senior Residential Worker include:
- Salary of £29,698.24 to £33,467.2 per annum
- Choice of part time or full time contract
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to complete a Masters
- 28 days annual leave
- Cashback scheme
- Paid for DBS
- Vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite Parking
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874