Do you have a passion for working with mental health? Do you have housing or supported accommodation experience? Have managed or led a team? Apply here!
I am recruiting for a Senior Project Worker to join a housing service in Aylesbury supporting vulnerable adults who are or at risk of being homeless and have a variety of backgrounds including mental health, drugs and alcohol.
My client is a leading provider of supported accommodation and housing for homeless adults who may have mental health conditions, family trauma, drugs and alcohol based across Central England.
The service assists with sourcing and agreeing tenancy agreements, obtaining benefits, signposting to mental health services and safeguarding the service users.
The Senior Project Worker must £23,730 per annum plus excellent training package, ongoing progression and fully funded NVQ's.
The Senior Project Worker role will include.
- Performance managing and motivating a team of Project Workers
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Assisting with benefits claims, tenancy agreements and signposting to relevant services
- Ensure all administration and paperwork are complete
- Reporting to the Service Manager
- Risk assessments, appraisals, team meetings and disciplinary proceedings
- Rolling 3 week rota, working a variety of shifts including 1 in 3 weekends plus on call
The successful candidate must have
- Supervisory experience in a housing or social care setting
- Experience of housing, benefits, tenancy agreements and care plans
- Driving License with vehicle
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Driving License and vehicle
If you are looking for a brand new opportunity with an exciting client group and lots of progression apply here!