Shropshire City Council are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their newly formed UASC and pathway Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £32.33 per hour
- Hybrid working options
- Expand experience
Your responsibilities as Social Worker:
- Support unaccompanied Ukrainian minors in private fostering arrangements.
- Varied workload supporting 16/17-year-old unaccompanied asylum-seeking young people Ukrainian young people in private fostering arrangements and a small number of vulnerable young people looked after in supported accommodation.
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience within children's Social Work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £32.33
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!