A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Specialist Assessment Team. As the Senior Practitioner, you will work as part of a team of professionals to deliver specialist assessments and interventions to families. The children in these families will be case managed by other teams and the Specialist Assessment team will offer bespoke assessments and interventions to these families.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the ideal Senior Practitioner will need a very good understanding of PAMs manual and/or CUBAS and use these models of intervention. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £3,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide oversight, professional advice, and management support
- Safeguard and promote the wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people
- Accountable for the quality of care
- Provide high level of social work practice and values
- Provide intensive Parental Assessment Manual Software (PAMs) assessments, CUBAS assessments and other specialist assessments.
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000 + £3,00 Market Premia + £3,000 Retention Payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!