An evolving local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Safeguarding and Care Planning Team based in South-East London. This role is full-time, and permanent.
As the ideal Senior Practitioner, you will need experience within Safeguarding Teams. You will need to be committed and have the drive to join this local authority through exciting changes and improvements.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Lease Car
- Pension Scheme
- Golden Hello - £2,000
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide supervision for Social Workers
- Follow and apply relevant internal policies and procedures
- Provide reports to child protection conferences
- Planning, implementing, and terminating interventions
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South-East London
Salary: up to £47,000 + Golden Hello + Retention Payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!