Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary Up to £37 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in South London with a 'Good' OFSTED rating is looking for a Senior Practitioner Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Safeguarding team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Senior Practitioner:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Senior Practitioner:
- Work with children & families following transfer from the Referral & Assessment Service, which occurs if a child/young person is made subject to a Child in Need or Child Protection Plan.
- The service have a specialist Court Team but at times East and West practitioners will also hold care proceeding cases and work with children & families where the PLO framework has been initiated .
Requirements of you as a Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.