An evolving local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Referral and Assessment Team based in South-East London. As the Senior Practitioner, you will be covering a caseload of around 15 children. This role is full-time, and permanent.
As the ideal Senior Practitioner, you will need experience within Referral and Assessment Teams. You will need to be committed and have the drive to join this local authority through exciting changes and improvements.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Golden Hello - £2,000
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide supervision, access for, and provide service to children and families
- Responsible for supervision of some staff
- Provide reports to child protection conferences
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within Safeguarding Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £51,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!