London Borough of Tower Hamlets are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Community Mental Health Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a CMHT Senior Practitioner:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 p/h
- Make a positive impact on service users lives
- Quick and easy registration process
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Requirements of you as a CMHT Senior Practitioner
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Greater London, Tower Hamlets
Umbrella pay rate: up to £36.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 074425 76909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!