Senior Practitioner - MASH
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £38 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Luton is looking for a Senior Practitioner within Childrens Social Work to join their MASH Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Senior Practitioner:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Senior Practitioner:
- Complete MASH enquiries
- Reviews work completed by CAIO and provides analysis and makes recommendation of outcomes on cases.
- Attends MARAC to provide information regarding cases presented to MARAC.
- Complete court letters for RFI's
- Completes MASH enquiries on complex cases.
Requirements of you as a Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in a MASH Team
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.