Back to jobs
Senior Practitioner- Fostering
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £42 - £44 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGeorge Taphouse
A Local Authority in South Wales is looking for a Senior Practitioner on a locum basis in their Fostering team. This Social Work Team deals with the processes and long-term plans for children to be placed with qualified foster carers.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.)
- Social Care Wales (SCW) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working as a Supervising Social Worker.
- Knowledge of undertaking relevant assessments and plans.
- Confidence in ensuring that all allegations and standards of care issues are escalated to the relevant persons.
- Flexibility and working well under pressure are key attributes for a successful candidate.
- Experience in undertaking home visits to foster carers.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £42-£44 pounds per hour depending on experience.
- The flexibility of working from home & managing your own diary.
- The opportunity to work within an established fostering team.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975