A Northeast London Local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Corporate Parenting Service. As the Senior Practitioner, you will be working with Looked After Children to make a difference to their lives. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
As the ideal Senior Practitioner, you will need experience of working with children and families and you will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Generous Pension
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Investment in your learning and development
- Commitment to your wellbeing
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Undertake social work assessments
- Completion of any relevant reports
- Maintain and promote partnership working with other agencies
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Northeast London
Salary: up to £44,000 plus £3,000 retention
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07581 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!