A local authority in Oldham is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children and Assessment Team Senior Practitioner:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour
- Progression in a Social Work career and develop skills in managing a team
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Children and Assessment Team Senior Practitioner:
- Attend child protection case conferences, child in need meetings and legal planning
- Responsible for the completion of children and family assessments
- Hold a small caseload alongside supporting the TM with the daily management of the team
Requirements of you as an Children and Assessment Team Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of Assessments is essential
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: up to £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!