A Local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Adoption team around the Essex region. This position is part-time, permanent position.
As the Senior Practitioner you will need to have experience within as a Child Protection Social Work. Ideally, you would need to have experience or knowledge within the Children and Families Teams.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend conferences, reviews and court
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework
- Provide and efficient and cost-effective service
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!