- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary £40000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A Local Authority is looking for a Senior Pracitioner to join their Child Protection team around the Essex region. You will be required to provide an efficient service to children, young people, and their families. This position is a FULL-TIME, permanent position.
As the Senior Pracitioner, you will need to have experience within a Child Protection Social Work Team. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Generous Annual leave
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Retention Scheme - £7,500 after three years
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend Conferences, reviews and court
- Provide an efficient and cost-effective service
- Assessing and supporting children and families in the LA area.
- Maintain effective relationships with children and young people
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £48,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!