A Local Authority are looking for an Assessment and Intervention Senior Practitioner for the Essex region. This position is full-time and permanent. As the Assessment and Intervention Senior Practitioner you will have experience within Children Social Work. You will need to be committed to this local authority as they have extensive benefits and incredible opportunities for training and development.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- £7,500 after three years
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend Conferences, reviews and court
- Provide an efficient and cost-effective service
- Assessing and supporting children and families in the LA area.
- Working under the auspices of CIN, LAC, CP and including section 47 processes
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within both Assessment and Interventions Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £48,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!