Are you an experienced Senior Practitioner? A local authority in West Midlands is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children with Disabilities Team. They are offering a competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Children Social Worker, who wants to make a difference and improve people's lives, based in Dudley.
Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading Social Work Locum employment agencies who offer first class candidate service to all candidates, an award-winning compliance team, regular updates on the newest and most exciting Locum jobs in the market to ensure you are always in the best roles.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £36.00 p/h.
- Great training and progression opportunities.
- A Local authority that recognises that everyone is on their own individual journey and will tailor support to help you to achieve.
- Hybrid working flexibility.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
If you would like to join the UK's leading specialist Locum Social Work recruitment agency, send your CV now to Grace Gordon, at email@example.com, or contact 0118 948 5555.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
We also have a £250.00 referral fee so if you know of anyone looking, don't hesitate to contact me!