An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker/Senior Practitioner to join their team covering the Essex & London region. This role is a three day a week, permanent position - Wednesday to Friday. The post offers blended working opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Fostering Environment. You must match the vision of the agency, of unlocking resources to help every child and young person to have a happy, healthy and successful life.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Low Case Load
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Blended working opportunities as well as comfortable office premises (no hot desking!) + on-site car parking
- Opportunities to engage in the wider fostering processes such as recruitment and training.
- Company Events
- Regular, supportive supervision from the Registered Manager and Regular Clinical Team Supervision
- Open door policy to both the Registered Manager and the Responsible Individual
Your responsibilities Senior Practitioner:
- Undertake Initial Visits
- Carrying out assessments
- Supervise and Support foster carers
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England Registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: London & Essex
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!