A not-for-profit, Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their team covering the Essex region with some carers in London and Suffolk. This role is a four day a week, permanent position. The offices are based in Essex.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Fostering Environment, preferably an IFA or Charity. You must match the vision of this not-for-profit agency, of unlocking resources to help every child and young person to have a happy, healthy and successful life.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Generous Annual leave
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Excellent Training and Development
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities Senior Practitioner:
- Undertake Initial Visits
- Carrying out assessments
- Supervise and Support foster carers
- Promote, Develop and Deliver Training Programmes to Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Office based in Essex, covering caseload of Essex, London and Suffolk
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!