An Independent Fostering Agency who are based in the West Kent area is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Fostering Team.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience of supervising staff (desirable)
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Kent and Bromley
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits + Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Mckenna
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation