Senior Learning Practitioner
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £25518 per annum + £500 starting bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Do you have a level 3 in Adult social care ? Do you want to support people with Autism and Learning Disabilities through fun, engagement and activities? Do you want a rewarding job in social care, working no nights or weekends? Apply Now!
I am looking for a senior learning assistant who has experience working with vulnerable adults that have autism or learning disabilities in either a care or educational setting.
You will be working for a person centred, community-based charity who strive to give people with Learning Disabilities equal and access to more opportunties within the wider community, providing them with education and life skills a. This is a rewarding and well-paid role that has all the best parts of working in social care within a desirable Monday to Friday set shift pattern.
As a Learning Support Worker you will receive:
- £500 joining bonus
- £25,518 per annum
- A shuttle bus service from Guildford station that takes you directly to the service
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-5pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and fully funded qualifications and opportunities including a Masters to become a fully qualified Autism Practitioner
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the Learning Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply Now!
Laura: Lhulin@charecruitment.com, 07990044874