High end dementia resdiential care home currently working to be outstanding is looking for an experienced HCA or a senior looking to join their team and values of delivering the highest quality of care possible
Previous experience as
Excellent personal presentation standards
- A positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of care
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, this is a full-time position and shifts will include nights.
- Manage teams
- Conduct handovers
- Administer medication
Responsibilities for Senior Night Care Assistant
- Preparing residents for bed
- Conducting supervisions.
- Personal care
Supporting residents throughout the night.
Benefits for Senior Night Care Assistant
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Excellent training and development plan
- Free car parking
looking to grow in a very ambitious and dedicated home?