This a unique and highly rewarding role working within a specialised boarding school dedicated to supporting children and young people with hearing impairments in Newbury. Work Term time only! With access to fully funded career progression and support. Salary: up to £29,286.38 plus £40 per sleep in.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Work in a supportive and inclusive work environment
- Work term time only
- Generous contribution pensions scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Sleep in allowance £40 per night
- Flexible shift pattern
- On-going expert training and learning with excellent progression opportunities and fully funded qualifications up to a Level 5
- Previous supervisory or shift leadership with young people
- A Level 3 in children and young person's workforce or equivalent, or willing to complete.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, empathy and patience
- Flexible and committed to shift patterns
- Leading a team of care staff
- Being a role model to staff and young people
Salary: £28,512.73-£29,286.38 plus a £40 sleep in allowance per sleep in
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Laura at lhulin@charecruitment or 07990044874 for more information on similar roles.