Are you a Senior Care Assistant, Team Leader or Senior HCA? Do you have strong experience working with older people? Are you looking to join a luxury care home provider? Apply here!
I am seeking an experienced Team Leader, Senior Care Assistant or Senior HCA to join a privately owned, luxury residential home for older people based in Pangbourne.
As the Senior Care Assistant, you will work closely with the Deputy Manager and Home Manager, lead shifts, spot checks and supervisions, ensure medication is delivered correct, rota's and updating care plans.
The Senior Care Assistant will work shifts including long days, mornings, evenings and weekends.
Benefits of the Senior Care Assistant include:
- £24,000 - £27,000 per annum (£12 - £14 per hour)
- Fully funded qualifications
- Clear career progression pathway
The successful candidate must have
- Supervisory experience in adult social care services (older people, dementia, nursing or care homes)
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Drive or be within commutable distance to Pangbourne
- Positive personality who can motivate, influence and lead staff
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Senior Care Assistant position please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates.