A National Charity in South Wales is looking for a Qualified Senior Social Worker to join their Adults team, supporting older people and people with disabilities. You'll be working in a team that wants to make a difference, with a focus on providing a personal welfare service to vulnerable adults in need of practical and emotional support.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work Degree.
Benefits for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Annual Leave - 29 days entitlement
- Free onsite parking
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing Support
Responsibilities for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- Lead and manage the personal welfare team for the Wales region.
- Manage a small caseload of clients when necessary.
- Support the team through supervision, appraisal, case reviews and observations.
- Represent the organisation at events and meetings as required.
Requirements for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Experience of leading / managing a team of Social Workers
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: South Wales
Salary scale: £37,500 - £39,599 per annum (Depending on experience)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation