Complex Needs Teaching Assistant to support our client based in Walton-On-Thames.
This role focuses between supporting children within a SEN School setting. These children are diagnosed with the following: autism, complex needs. Some personal care may be required. The layout is 6 children per class and 1 teacher and 3 teaching assistants per class. These students are aged 11-16 years old.
Please see the shift times below.
8:30am to 15:45pm Monday to Friday (Term time only)
SEN Teaching Assistants - Potential temporary to permanent placement.
Benefits for you as the Complex Needs Teaching Assistant :
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- Starting from £10.42ph and goes up based on experience.
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
- TERM TIME ONLY (39 WEEKS OF THE YEAR)
Requirements for you as the Complex Needs Teaching Assistant
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working within epilepsy, autism and vulnerable children.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
If this Complex Needs Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in, please apply.