SEN Teaching Assistant.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those with the right to work in the UK.
This role is for a lead support worker with excellent experience with adults with learning disabilities/autism and physical disabilities.
This SEN school based in Billingshurst educates children aged 3 - 18 with cerebral palsy and learning difficulties.
Benefits of a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Shifts are school hours and term time only - Contracted at 37.5 hours.
- Rate starting from £10.95 - £12.50per day PAYE - £15.88 UMBRELLA
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Holiday Allowance
- Training & Development
Requirements as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Previous experience working with autistic/complex needs adults.
- Happy to do personal care.
- Experience using hoists and confidence to learn.
- Must hold a UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
- Enhanced adult's and child's DBS on the update service
Responsibilities as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- To support students in a classroom setting.
- To assist with daily tasks such as activity plans and finance audits.
- Help promote student's physical independence as well and emotionally.
- Ensure all medical and health support is followed adequately.
- Keeping a safe environment within a social care environment
- To communicate with other staff members to carry out programs to ensure effective and emotional support.
If this role interests you, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.