Are you a Teacher or Teaching Assistant wanting to train as a Teacher experienced working with Autism, Learning Disabilities or want to expand your knowledge in the sector? Apply NOW!
Are you passionate of giving children and young adults the opportunity they have been dreaming of. I am recruiting for for SEN Teachers to work in a unique teaching and training enviroment for people of all abilities and stages within their career.
You will be working within a specialist school/college for children and young adults aged between 8-19 years old. You will work alongside a highly respectable, professional and supportive team with intergrated multidisciplinary team. Do you have a specalism you feel would be benifitical Arts, Music or something else?
The Teracher role is paying up to £37,000 on a full time, permanent contract and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Please apply if you have:
- Applicants will hold QTS or as part of their ongoing development be willing to work towards their teaching qualification
- A passion to work with children and young adults to obtain their dream
- Experience of working with vulnerable people with Learning Disabilities or Autism
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates