SEN / LSA Teaching Assistant to support our new client based in Walton-On-Thames.
This role focuses between supporting children within a brand new secondary SEN School setting. These children are diagnosed with the following: autism, complex needs. Some personal care may be required. The layout is 6 children per class and 1 teacher and 3 teaching assistants per class.
Please see the shift times below.
8:30am to 15:45pm Monday to Friday (Term time only)
Potential temporary to permanent placement!
Benefits for you as the SEN / LSA Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- Starting from £10.42ph to £11.71ph and goes up based on experience.
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity!
- TERM TIME ONLY (39 WEEKS OF THE YEAR)
Requirements for you as the SEN / LSA Teaching Assistant
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working within epilepsy, autism and vulnerable children.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
If this SEN / LSA Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in, please apply.