Self-Neglect and Hoarding Specialist
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in adults' services? Do you want to start a new role with small, dedicated caseload and a competitive pay rate of £32.00 per hour? Apply here!
We are looking for passionate, hardworking Social Workers to join the Royal Borough of Greenwich as a Self-Neglect and Hoarding Specialist!
Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading social work Locum employment agencies who offer first class candidate service to all candidates, an award-winning compliance team, regular updates on the newest and most exciting Locum jobs in the market to ensure you are always in the best roles.
Roles as a Self- Neglect and Hoarding Social Worker:
- Work on hoarding cases with possible legal action
- Liaise and develop networks with other partner agencies
- Develop and self- neglect and hoarding support group
- Create a Self- Neglect and Hoarding pathway and risk panel
- Amazing pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Hybrid working arrangements
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
If you would like to join the UK's leading specialist Locum Social Work recruitment agency, send your CV now!
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
We also have a £250.00 referral fee so if you know of anyone looking don't hesitate to contact me!