Schools Social Workers - multiple positions
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £34000 - £48000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- LocationNorth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A North London based Local Authority are looking for Schools Social Workers to work within a number of schools across the borough. You will be helping identify factors affecting an individual student's well-being and behaviour in school.
Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Retention bonus
- Additional benefits
- To provide high quality social work services in schools according to each school's formal agreement.
- To work with students referred to the School Social Worker on a variety of issues, providing a non-judgemental, caring, and confidential environment for them to work through their challenges and difficulties.
- To liaise and work with parents and families to ensure that the young person's needs are being met and family issues addressed.
- To ensure that priority is given to the Safeguarding Policy and procedures in all work undertaken.
- To help identify factors affecting an individual student's well-being and behaviour in school and at home and to facilitate appropriate interventions with other professionals and agencies where necessary.
Requirements of you:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £48,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!