School Social Worker
- Posted 02 March 2023
- Salary Up to £37 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in South London is looking for a School Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a School Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a School Social Worker:
- Work with a restorative approach to every case you are involved in
- Take part in Safeguarding and Care Planning
- Carry out core Social Work tasks with the relevant young people
- Be a part of group supervisions, service meetings, training and staff briefings
Requirements of you as a School Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.