A local authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Family Safeguarding Team. This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £58,095, based around Wiltshire.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Hybrid working
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria applies)
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday per annum (increasing to 32 days after 5 years' service)
- Statutory pension scheme
- Excellent training development opportunities
Requirements for you as a Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Work England Registration
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Significant experience within a front-line Children's Social Work setting
- Management or Supervisory experience
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation