A Local Authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an experienced Adult Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as an Adult Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - £34.00 per hour.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Excellent team culture with a supportive management team, regular supervisions to ensure that you are supported within your role.
- Access to training and a full induction to ensure a smooth transition into your role.
Why work with Charles Hunter Associates?
- An experienced consultant for advice and support.
- CV enhancements and interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
- A dedicated Award-Winning Compliance Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process, as well as an efficient Payroll Team.
- The team provides short term intervention and work to identity any immediate risk.
- Meet or discuss with the person involved to establish what their outcomes are in relation to the safeguarding enquiry.
- Completing Mental Capacity assessments where necessary.
Location: Leicestershire County Council.
Umbrella pay rate: £34.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 01189485555 for more information.
We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information. https://www.charecruitment.com/consultants/grace?source=google.com