A local authority in Manchester is looking for a Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Expand your CV and knowledge
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Undertake strength-based assessments
- Deliver appropriate person-centred support and outcomes for adults with care and support needs
- Enable people to maximise their strengths
- Manage complex adult safeguarding cases
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience within safeguarding work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!