Greater Manchester is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in a Safeguarding environment. The key to success for this position is to start the job with confidence and hardly any supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to improve on Adult's Social Work experience
- Chance to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- "Good" CQC rating
Responsibilities as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Managing caseloads in an efficient and timely manner
- Undertaking holistic assessments as required by law
- Responded to the complex needs of service users
- Completing safeguarding investigations and chairing safeguarding meetings
Requirements of you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Locality, Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Location: Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!