London Borough of Hounslow is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Safeguarding and Support Team
This is a Full Time Locum Social Work Role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working within a Children in Need, Child Protection Team and or Looked After Children Teams.
The key to success in this role is to be able to manage caseloads with confidence and independence. To be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding and Support Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £35.00-£37.00p/h
- Hybrid Working
- Work for a "Good" Ofsted Rated LA.
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding and Support Social Worker:
- Experience working within Frontline, CIN,CP,LAC Teams.
- Significant experience working with children and families in PLO and care proceedings
- Identifying vulnerable children in need and children who need protection
- Excellent report and court statement writing skills
- Ability to build effective relationships based on clear communication and respect with children, young people, and families
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding and Support Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CIN, CP, LAC Teams
- A valid UK Driving License and vehicle is required
Location: Hounslow, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00-£37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!