A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for an experienced Safeguarding and Quality Officer.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding and Quality Officer:
- Competitive pay rate - up to £35.00 per hour.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Excellent team culture with a supportive management team, regular supervisions to ensure that you are supported within your role.
- Access to training and a full induction to ensure a smooth transition into your role.
Why work with Charles Hunter Associates?
- An experienced consultant for advice and support.
- CV enhancements and interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
- A dedicated Award-Winning Compliance Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process, as well as an efficient Payroll Team.
- A safeguarding and quality officer (social worker) is required for a period of 6 months to complete safeguarding enquiries in relation to care home residents.
- The worker will be required to participate in a duty rota, duty days will likely be 1-2 times per week.
Location: Warrington Council.
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 01189485555 for more information.
We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information. https://www.charecruitment.com/consultants/grace?source=google.com