West Sussex County Council is looking for a Team Manager to join in their Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have knowledge and experience working in a safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £47.50 per hour
- Make significant contribution to positive outcomes for children
- Great opportunity to progress in a managerial role
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Act in a consultative and managerial capacity to professionally qualified Social Work staff
- Work collaboratively with other Team Managers to effectively allocate cases
- Promote and maintain independence of service users
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience at a Senior Social Worker or Team Manager level
Location: South-East England, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: £47.50 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!