Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Locality Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Social Work environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Locality Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Expand knowledge and CV
Your responsibilities as a Locality Social Worker:
- Assess Childrens needs and risks presented to children
- Create plans to ensure children's basics needs are met
- Review of plans and interventions
Requirements of you as a Locality Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CIN/ CP work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!