We're looking for a Unit Manager to work in our large nursing home with beautiful grounds in Hereford. You will deliver nursing care in our 40 bed nursing unit on the top floor supported by our clinical deputy manager. You'll also get a £2,000 welcome bonus and a £1,000 CPD learning account.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
All nurses who work in our Older People Services receive a paid 15-minute handover following a 12-hour shift.
What we'll give you:
- £2,000 welcome bonus*
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- A paid 15-minute handover following a 12-hour shift
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services