Lewisham Borough Council is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Review Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a reviewing environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Review Team Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of £35.00 p/h
- Great opportunity to build your skills and experience through training and development
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Review Team Social Worker:
- Complete a Care Act Assessment for adults over the age of 18 with physical disabilities
- Review the quality of care that is received by the adults.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to improve the outcome for service users
- Undertake the statutory functions of the Department relevant to the post
Requirements of you as a Review Team Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Greater London, Lewisham
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 07442576909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!