Cardiff Council are looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Adult's Services Case Management And Review Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering a minimum rate of £32.00 per hour.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an Adults Hospital Team. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision and an experience of social care practice within an acute hospital.
Benefits for you as an Adults Management and Review Team:
- Minimum Hourly rate of £32.00 per hour
- Flexible Hours
- Great opportunity to build your skills and experience through training and development
- Friendly, Passionate work environment
Your responsibilities as an Adults Management and Review Team:
- Complete a Care Act Assessment for adults over the age of 18 with physical disabilities in residential or nursing care.
- Review the quality of care that is received by the adults.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to improve the outcome for service users
- Undertake the statutory functions of the Department relevant to the post, maintaining an up to date knowledge of legislation, policy and service developments in social work
Requirements of you as an Adults Management and Review Team:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working in the community
- A valid UK Driving Licence is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: Minimum of £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samuel Szymczyk on 07795594891 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!