Retirement Village - Registered Manager
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £36358 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Are you a Registered Manager, Care Home Manager or a domiciliary care manager and looking for a change? Do you love working with older people?
Are you looking for low needs service? Apply here!
Fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Manager of a retirement estate in Lancaster offering for sale 1 and 2 bedroom flats and onsite 24 hour care packages to older people in a retirement development based in Hunstanton.
Great chance to work for one of the UK's best retirement care providers.
The Registered Manager role is paying £36,358.00 plus paid overtime, performance related bonus, private medical insurance and corporate benefits.
As the Registered Manager you will take overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the development, including but not limited to:
- CQC compliance
- Staff management, development & recruitment
- Managing the care team, domestic team, maintenance and onsite amenities
- Delivering high quality customer service to the homeowners
- Budgetary control
- Complaint resolution
- Internal auditing & quality assurance
In order to become the CQC Registered Manager for this development, you will need:
- QCF level 5 in Health & Social care or equivalent
- Experience in leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Competent IT skills
- Previous management experience in a CQC setting including domiciliary or care home for older people
- Dedication to delivering high quality customer service
- Enthusiasm and passion to provide an excellent standard of care
This role is perfect for a manager within a older persons care home or domiciliary care service who is looking for a Registered Manager post with a lower need client group and who enjoys the relationship building part of the job.
Salary: £36,358.00 per annum plus benefits + Career Progression
Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri with alternate weekend working