Do you want to make a positive difference in children's lives? Do you want to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities? Apply here!
We have an opportunity available within a children's residential home in Retford. The home currently supports vulnerable children and young people who have emotional behavioural difficulties.
On offer is an industry leading training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area who have a proven track record being rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted. You will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Residential Support Worker include:
- Minimum Basic Salary of £25,105 (including sleep-ins)
- Sleep-in rate of £62.64 per sleep
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
If you want to work for a leading provider caring for children, apply here!