Back to jobs
Residential Support Worker - Autism
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceSCT - EG - PCS_1677071270
- Contact NameEmily Game
Autism Practitioner required to support an SEN residential school based in Newbury. You will be working with students 5year - 25 years with Autism and complex needs. Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
Long Days 7:00-22:00
Benefits for you as the Autism Practitioner:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £11.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Autism Practitioner:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
- Opportunity to enrol in NVQ LEVEL 3 RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE for both permanent and agency staff.
If this Autism Practitioner role is something you are interested in please apply.