Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs? Are you looking for Fulltime hours on an agency basis? Are you confident and engaging Residential Support Worker? Apply NOW!
I am recruiting for various Residential Support Worker's who have experience supporting Adults with multiple needs ranging from; Learning Disabilities, Autism, Complex needs, Challenging Behaviours and Personal Care within Crowthorne.
We are seeking experienced and confident Residential Support Workers to support service users with mixed disabilities and challenging behaviours. You would be supporting service users within supported shared homes on site.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Early, Lates and Long days)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE & Umbrella pay. (From £10.10 - £14.03)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Residential Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience supporting Adults with Mixed Disabilities, Challenging behaviours, wheelchair users, physical disabilities, personal care, Autism and Learning disabilities.
- Passionate and engaging
- Social Care experience
- Ability to commute to Crowthorne via public transport or via a vehicle.
If you are interested in this Residential Support Worker position in Crowthorne, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!